l[ The District RPG ]l
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think you can survive...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is This valid ?

Go down 
+4
Rooro24
Scott
Lily?!
FreakingDennis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FreakingDennis

Is This valid ? Empty
PostSubject: Is This valid ?   Is This valid ? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:28 am

Scott said these reason was invalid for shooting him in the leg, i didnt kill him either. just shot him in the leg, AND i had to shoot him because if i tried any other way he would turn into metal and block it, i think this is godmod because it is really hard to hurt him, lily agrees also, OH and he stormed out after lily said it was valid, is that autodeath/Is This valid ? Habbo111
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyou.com
Lily?!

Lily?!

Is This valid ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This valid ?   Is This valid ? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:33 am

I agree this is total bullshit! Scott needs to accept it and not be such a baby. Srsly!
Back to top Go down
Lily?!

Lily?!

Is This valid ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This valid ?   Is This valid ? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:33 am

I agree this is total bullshit! Scott needs to accept it and not be such a baby. Srsly!
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

Is This valid ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This valid ?   Is This valid ? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:00 am

Lily, Learn how to not double Post, And I'm pissy cause that was a hella of a random, cause why would my person kidnap a girl, infront of a bunch of people. You guys need common sense, plus everyone's seen him with her. So you guys gotta think, before randomly shooting a guys leg off. By the way, Guns are fucking cheap, you can't dodge them, because that's not humanly possibe, your not going to waste your bullets on pointless things. -.- Learn to fight with a sword before using a damn gun. Oh and emma, how come Kasey is mod and lily is admin, it should be fucking switched around! Dennis, honestly i have issues with my fucking anger, and people should know this by now. Another thing is, Metal manipulation isn't really godmod, i didn't say at all, that it was impossible to destroy, it's a thin layer, not a damn think one. Use some logic, and search up things that can destroy metal. God.
Back to top Go down
Lily?!

Lily?!

Is This valid ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This valid ?   Is This valid ? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:15 am

A. I've deserved to be an admin, and yeah kc should be an admin too thats obvi.

B. Please, try to be mature and not rage, I just said it was valid, but in all honesty, I think it was, he tackled you down before, he was already icly angry at you.

C. Dennis, I'm not sure if we can even use guns for other than hunting, so it may be void regardless, correct me if im wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Rooro24

Rooro24

Is This valid ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This valid ?   Is This valid ? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:25 am

Mk. I might be the person you dont really know, even though I go to alot of Emma's RPs, but I do think I should my opinion in this. And, i'm not going to be biased because im canadian.

Ok, technecly, you should be able to use guns as a form of self-defense. If your walking around with a gun so that you can shoot a animal if you see it for food, and someone tries to beat you up, you should be able to use it for self-defense. Also it was a shot to the leg, so its not lethal unless you get the big artery in your leg and bleed to death.

Personally, I think its valid, though I haven't see the whole battle so I dont know the whole story. And Scott, learn to controle your anger.
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

Leddy!

Is This valid ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This valid ?   Is This valid ? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:02 am

Yeah uh, guns are hunting only so this whole argument is invalid. Scott wins. Everyone forget about it.
Back to top Go down
http://1227.com
Emma
Admin
Emma

Is This valid ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This valid ?   Is This valid ? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Good job Led,
already doing my job before I arrive.
I am proud of your fixing of the argument. <3
-no seriously, this is NOT sarcasm.-

What? Couldn't of said it better myself.
We all agreed in the beginning guns were for hunting,
so this entire problem is fixed before it began. iight?
iight.

Now someone make me a sammich.
-JK
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrictrpg.forumotion.com
Samanthur

Samanthur

Is This valid ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This valid ?   Is This valid ? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:10 pm

Leddy! wrote:
Yeah uh, guns are hunting only so this whole argument is invalid. Scott wins. Everyone forget about it.
What this smart boy said
Back to top Go down
Samanthur

Samanthur

Is This valid ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This valid ?   Is This valid ? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:11 pm

Emma wrote:

Now someone make me a sammich.
In Soviet Russia, sammich makes you.
Back to top Go down
Rooro24

Rooro24

Is This valid ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This valid ?   Is This valid ? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:14 pm

I will remember the gun thing for next time!

Look Emma! I made you a sandwich!
Is This valid ? Sandwich
Back to top Go down
Nickk

Nickk

Is This valid ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This valid ?   Is This valid ? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:59 pm

I think it's hilarious how you all squirm over idiotic things like this. Obviously most of the shit they rp here is just for fun, there isn't killing or hurting involved. You haven't been here long enough to know that.

You guys amuse me, Wink
Back to top Go down
http://lemonsqueeze.com
Sponsored content

Is This valid ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This valid ?   Is This valid ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is This valid ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
l[ The District RPG ]l :: Out of Character Fun! :: Pictures-
Jump to: