l[ The District RPG ]l
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think you can survive...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confession Note; Jeremy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Confession Note; Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Confession Note; Jeremy   Confession Note; Jeremy EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:06 am

I understand, I should say, I've started this relashion ship off on a lie. When we first ment, remeber I told you about how my girlfriend cheated on me, with the guy. Well, After I found out i had... blown up in anger. I killed them, I killed them both and barried them in my backyard. When my powers first hit it wasn't just the dog.. it was them. I ran away, and trained my powers, and after i masterd them. I went back to my parents house, I murderd them to keep my self away, from ever being hurt again. If you think thats the worse part, I.... I ate them. Like literaly, ate them.. I did it to almost my whole family, thats why they're dead. I understand your probably disguisted, and... bye.

Back to top Go down
Nickk

Nickk

Confession Note; Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confession Note; Jeremy   Confession Note; Jeremy EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Ryan wrote:

I understand, I should say, I've started this relashion ship off on a lie. When we first ment, remeber I told you about how my girlfriend cheated on me, with the guy. Well, After I found out i had... blown up in anger. I killed them, I killed them both and barried them in my backyard. When my powers first hit it wasn't just the dog.. it was them. I ran away, and trained my powers, and after i masterd them. I went back to my parents house, I murderd them to keep my self away, from ever being hurt again. If you think thats the worse part, I.... I ate them. Like literaly, ate them.. I did it to almost my whole family, thats why they're dead. I understand your probably disguisted, and... bye.

same l0l
Back to top Go down
http://lemonsqueeze.com

Confession Note; Jeremy
Page 1 of 1