l[ The District RPG ]l
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think you can survive...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

† ®ayne †

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KFC

† ®ayne † Empty
PostSubject: † ®ayne †   † ®ayne † EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:33 pm

Out Of Character

First name/Nickname: Kc / Kfc
Habbo name: iKayEffSee

-In Character-

† ®ayne † Drew10

† ®ayne † Vio_212

GENERAL
First Name: Rayne
Surname: Unknown
Mutation: Telekinesis(LOOK AT SECOND POST. THAT HAS THINGS I HAVE TO FOLLOW SO ITS NOT GM.)
Family members: Ace
Hometown: New York, New York
Birth date: March 1st
Zodiac: Pisces(Correct? I'm just guessing)
Quote: "The hardest struggle of all is to be something different from what the average man is." - Charles M. Schwab
Other details(optional): Doesn't have a New York Accent. She's also pretty skilled at freerunning, and can make her footsteps almost silent on most surfaces.

MENTALITY
Sexuality: Straight
Likes: Quiet, Animals, The Outdoors, Freerunning, Dean(AS A FRIEND).
Dislikes: Loud noises, Being stuck indoors, Soliders that harm people for no reason, Animal abuse, Hypocrites, Ect.
Fears: Getting shot to death.
Wants: To be free from the district, the world to be mostly normal again.
Personality: Rayne is one of those kids that's just seems quiet. But once you get to know eachother, she starts to talk a bit more. Rayne is skilled at lying, but people who know her well can see right through the lies.
Alignment(good,evil,neutral): Neutral
Mental state(crazy or not): Normal
Disabilities/Diseases(Epilepsy, Bipolar, Cancer ect): None

APPEARANCE
Height: 5'10
Weight: 115
Eye Color: Her normal eye color is strange from mutation. A medium shade of gray with multicolored flecks. Some of the flecks include purple, blue and green. When she uses her Tk, however, her eyes glow dark, blueish purple. The pupil and iris disappear completely, making her eyes glow completely purple.
Hair Color: Auburn
Hair Length: Shoulder
Hair texture: Soft, Straight.
Body Shape: Skinny, Normal amount of muscle.
Head Shape: Normal..?
Freckles: No
Scars: No
Equipment: Hunting knife.
Tattoos/Piercings: Snakebites~!
Other noticeable features: None

HISTORY
Rayne didn't mind her life before the explosion. She lived a normal life in New york city. A kid brother, Ace, to annoy the hell out of her, a friend, Dean, who lived in an apartment building near her(and who her brother thought was her boyfriend), and almost yearly vacations. But things could go bad too in a city. Crime rates are usually higher in them. Anyway, one year they decided to go to Nevada. Rayne's mom sadly made her take her younger brother, Ace, with them. While they were there, the labs started to explode. In the blast, she got separated from her brother. She was knocked unconscious, and her head was in a puddle of weaker nuclear waste. The chemicals somehow effected her mentally. Her brainwaves and such became a lot stronger. Not only could she resist things mentally easier(Seduction, some effects of illusions, ect.) But she also learned she could move things without touching them, Telepathy in a way. When she finally awoke, she managed to meet up with Dean. Shortly after, however, the Military found them. They were shipped off to the District at once. She lived almost 6 months without knowing where her brother was, or if he was okay. Then, one day in December, that changed...

Last edited by KFC on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
KFC

† ®ayne † Empty
PostSubject: Re: † ®ayne †   † ®ayne † EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:39 pm

TK LIMITATIONS:
1. I have to 'shoot' the link out of my hand. It can be dodged, and is a visible color(Dark Bluish-purple)
2. When lifted, You can still move your limbs and head. You're just suspended in the air.
3. If impacted in any way thats normal or hard in contact, Contact is lost. You/any objects i have in my link are dropped.

Anything else I need to add, please tell me or edit in(if a mod).
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

† ®ayne † Empty
PostSubject: Re: † ®ayne †   † ®ayne † EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:58 pm

† ®ayne † Approved1
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrictrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

† ®ayne † Empty
PostSubject: Re: † ®ayne †   † ®ayne † Empty