l[ The District RPG ]l
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think you can survive...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alex Johnson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex

Alex Johnson Empty
PostSubject: Alex Johnson   Alex Johnson EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:16 pm

Out Of Character

First name/Nickname: Alex - Tomo
Habbo name: Thebigtomo29

-In Character-

Alex Johnson Alex

GENERAL
First Name: Alex
Surname: Johnson
Mutation: Silent walking. Increased speed ( Not Majorly )
Family members: Matt
Hometown: Providence, Rhode Island
Birth date: November 29th 2191
Zodiac: Sagitarrius
Quote: '' He could be her, he could be him, he could be you, he could even be me! ''
Other details: None

MENTALITY
Sexuality: Straight
Dislikes: Being found out.
Fears: Beat at his own game.
Wants: To be the best, like no one ever was! :]
Personality: Very quiet, which matches his 'mutation'. Likes to keep to himself. He has a habit of startling people due to his 'equipment'
Allignment: Neutral
Mental state: Sane ;]
Disabilities/Diseases: None

APPEARANCE
Height: 5'8
Weight: 158lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Length: Short
Hair texture: Soft, Bouncy
Body Shape: Slim
Head Shape: Egg :]
Freckles: None
Scars: Scar on left cheek.

Equipment: He has a disguise case. With this, he can open it up, scan people, and then click on the person he wants to change as. This basically morphing his body into the person who he has chosen - E.g, if i saw an old man, i'd scan him, then flick over to his body shape in the case, choose it, and my body would change into his. It does however look like a Cigarette Case! There are downsides in him morphing. The reason for this is sometimes there are discolourations in the outfit, perhaps slight accent slip ups, and after leaving his disguise, he has to wait roughly 5-10 minutes to change again.
Alex Johnson 018

His 2nd item is his 'watch'. With this watch, he can click a button, which sends him 'invisible' for 5 seconds. It takes a long time to recharge. Whenever he is standing still however, the timer lasts longer, this time is 20 seconds. His cloaking meganism however can be stopped, should someone bump into him whilst invisible, his cloak would 'come off'
Alex Johnson 19349-spy-watch-1

His 3rd item, which he uses to kill enemies silently, is his butterly knife. He likes to show off with this, making most people watch in awe, before slipping away unseen, and gracefully. He is very skilled with this and can easily kill a man with one single backstab.

Alex Johnson Butterfly_Knife

Tattoos/Piercings: None
Other noticible features: None

HISTORY
Alex, the silent warrior. Alex was a normal child... had friends, had a family. Had a life. This changed when his sister disapeared. Alex went insane, and was soon found 'dead'. He was in a coma, after passing out, and hitting his head.
When he woke up, life was never the same. He found he made little to no sound when walking and running, he was faster, but not by much. He tries mainly to find his sister, hoping to one day find her, he has yet to succeed.

After waking up, Alex found scraps of metal and intense pieces of technology around. With this he crafted the 3 items ( as seen above ) which helps him in certain missions, fights, and generally to amuse himself. Many people dislike him for this, as it scares them fairly easily when he appears out of no where. For a small period of his life, he was a hired assassin, to kill enemies, it was with this he trained with his Butterfly Knife ( As noted above, he can kill in one single stab if he hits it right, which he tends to do ). Only he has them items, since he was the only person to craft them. If anyone breaks them, he can easily fix them. ( No one go stealing my idea -_- )

THEMESONG(S)
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

Alex Johnson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Johnson   Alex Johnson EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Alex Johnson Approved1
Back to top Go down
https://thedistrictrpg.forumotion.com

Alex Johnson
Page 1 of 1