l[ The District RPG ]l
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think you can survive...?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hetalia RP- Character Application [[If you were underlined, or reserved, you dont have to do this. Just post saying 'Blah blah was reserved, was it for me?' then ill say yes or no and mark you down]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samanthur

Samanthur

Hetalia RP- Character Application [[If you were underlined, or reserved, you dont have to do this. Just post saying 'Blah blah was reserved, was it for me?' then ill say yes or no and mark you down]] Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia RP- Character Application [[If you were underlined, or reserved, you dont have to do this. Just post saying 'Blah blah was reserved, was it for me?' then ill say yes or no and mark you down]]   Hetalia RP- Character Application [[If you were underlined, or reserved, you dont have to do this. Just post saying 'Blah blah was reserved, was it for me?' then ill say yes or no and mark you down]] EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:48 am

Code:
 -Picture of character-
Name of Character [Actual name, then Country name]-
Can you rp this character correctly and not tick sam off? [yes or no]-
Prove it [give like, a paragraph of rp for me :D]-
What is the characters theme song[s] [Dont put a song just because you like it, this isn't making up a character. Make it actually match the person]-

Example-
Hetalia RP- Character Application [[If you were underlined, or reserved, you dont have to do this. Just post saying 'Blah blah was reserved, was it for me?' then ill say yes or no and mark you down]] Feliks
Name of Character- Feliks Ɓukasiewicz [Poland]
Can you rp this character correctly and not tick sam off?- Yes
Prove it- Poland sat on the phone, gossiping away. "Ohmigosh, are you like, totally serious???" He said to whoever he was talking to. He positioned himself to he was laying on his stomach, feet in the air. "No way. I SO cant believe it!" He said, examining his nails. "You will never guess what i, like, bought yesterday." He waited for the person to stop talking. "I so went shopping and got this totally adorable dress~" He sqweed into the phone, looking over his shoulder at the new dress. "Its blue and lacy, and like, so looks amazing on me. I totally make it work." He said, playing with his hair. "Awww, do you really have to go?" He whined, frowning. "Ohhhkay... Ttyl, Liet!" He chirped, hanging up the phone.
What is the characters theme song[s]-

Back to top Go down
Leddy!

Leddy!

Hetalia RP- Character Application [[If you were underlined, or reserved, you dont have to do this. Just post saying 'Blah blah was reserved, was it for me?' then ill say yes or no and mark you down]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP- Character Application [[If you were underlined, or reserved, you dont have to do this. Just post saying 'Blah blah was reserved, was it for me?' then ill say yes or no and mark you down]]   Hetalia RP- Character Application [[If you were underlined, or reserved, you dont have to do this. Just post saying 'Blah blah was reserved, was it for me?' then ill say yes or no and mark you down]] EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Greece and Feliciano (north ita) were reserved for me. Even if north ita wasint reserved.
Back to top Go down
http://1227.com
Samanthur

Samanthur

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP- Character Application [[If you were underlined, or reserved, you dont have to do this. Just post saying 'Blah blah was reserved, was it for me?' then ill say yes or no and mark you down]]   Hetalia RP- Character Application [[If you were underlined, or reserved, you dont have to do this. Just post saying 'Blah blah was reserved, was it for me?' then ill say yes or no and mark you down]] EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Leddy! wrote:
Greece and Feliciano (north ita) were reserved for me. Even if north ita wasint reserved.
Lmao.
You got it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP- Character Application [[If you were underlined, or reserved, you dont have to do this. Just post saying 'Blah blah was reserved, was it for me?' then ill say yes or no and mark you down]]   Hetalia RP- Character Application [[If you were underlined, or reserved, you dont have to do this. Just post saying 'Blah blah was reserved, was it for me?' then ill say yes or no and mark you down]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hetalia RP- Character Application [[If you were underlined, or reserved, you dont have to do this. Just post saying 'Blah blah was reserved, was it for me?' then ill say yes or no and mark you down]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
l[ The District RPG ]l :: Out of Character Fun! :: Random-
Jump to: